Safeguarding Customer Information
We only grant access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees and service providers so that they can provide or offer our products or services to you, process your application and administer the closing and funding of your loan. Even if you are no longer our customer, we will continue to treat your nonpublic personal information in the same way as if you were still a customer. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard this personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- From you, on forms, via the Internet, by telephone or otherwise. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, social security number, credit history and other financial information.
- From transactions with us, our affiliates or with others. For example, your payment histories, account balances, and other transaction records.
- From credit reporting agencies, such as information relating to your creditworthiness, your credit score and credit usage.
- From third parties to verify information you have given us.
Uses of Shared Information
We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested.
- To one or more of our investors when your loan and its servicing is sold to an investor (as disclosed in other documents, we will not hold and service your loan).
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements.
All of the information will be included in your loan file, which will be forwarded to our investor upon the sale of your loan to that investor.
Information Sharing Among Affiliated Companies
Any company that is owned or controlled by Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc., or is under common control with Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc., is an "affiliate" or an "affiliated company" of Cherry Creek Mortgage Co., Inc. Under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, we are permitted to share your name, address and facts about your transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history and other transactions on your accounts with us) among our affiliated companies. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to share this information with our affiliates.
Information Sharing with Nonaffiliated Third Parties as Permitted by Law
We are permitted by law to share all the information we collect, as described above, with (1) companies that perform marketing services on our behalf and (2) with other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. We may also share all the information we collect, as described above, with other nonaffiliated third parties, such as third parties that assist us in preparing and reviewing your loan application and with the processing and funding of your loan. These other non-affiliated third parties may also include credit-reporting agencies to which we may report information about your transactions with us. We will also share all the information with our investor at the time we sell your loan to that investor. Other than as mentioned above, we will not share your information with any other non-affiliated third parties, such as vendors of financial and other products.
If we decide to change our policy with regard to the sharing of your information with affiliates and non-affiliated third parties, we will notify you of this policy change and you will have an opportunity to opt out so that you can keep us from sharing your information.
Thank you for allowing us to continue serving your financial needs. We value your business and we're committed to protecting your privacy.